Projects with your own position

As an academic with a PhD, you have the right to submit an application for a research project. You are eligible to apply for staff resources (e.g. for your own position), material resources and travel costs. A project application must be submitted via university. If the application is approved by external funding sources, the money will be managed by the university and you will be employed via these funds.

There are many different programmes through which you can receive funding. The Service Centre for Research and Transfer can provide you with a summary of national and international support programmes and can also help you with the application process.

We have compiled a first overview of well-known promotional programmes for the starting steps of your search: